The Chewy Pacifier Clip from Les Enfants is a helpful accessory for your little one.
It’s also highly functional for you as a parent while keeping track of your baby's elusive pacifiers.
The beads are soft on the baby's gum when teething, and the shape and texture are something new for your baby to explore!
It adds the perfect touch of style to any outfit while still being safe and yummy for your little one!
• Use to keep the pacifier off the floor
• For the baby's gum and emerging teeth, can relieve the baby's teething pain.
• The multifunctional loop can also keep track of your babies snuggle blanket or other favourites that you need close to your baby or toddler.
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
The pacifier Clip is not a toy. Ensure you inspect carefully before each use.
The pacifier clip shall be attached to the clothing.
Should not be used in the cot/bed.
Throw away at the first signs of damage or weakness.
Never attach other cords that makes the pacifier clip longer, your child may be strangled by them.
Clean before each use with soap and water.
HOW TO CLEAN THE CHEWY PACIFIER CLIP
To clean your Les Enfants Chewy Pacifier Clip you can use soap and water and then rinse. You can also boil it for up to 5 minutes with the dummy, if you prefer.
The holder is odourless and easy to clean with mild soap and water.
Les Enfants products are tested according to European Standard EN 71-3 and are free from harmful chemicals.
All silicone beads and accessories are:
- Made of 100% Food Grade Silicone and are free from
BPA, PVC, Lead, Phthalates, Nickel and Mercury.
The Les Enfants Nursing Scarf/ Poncho is made of 100% bamboo and is functional as well as fashionable. It allows for discreet and modest nursing at any time, anywhere, and will be a favourite accessory among nursing mothers.
No need for special nursing wear when using the Nursing Scarf/ Poncho, just use your favourite clothes.
The breathable and lightweight bamboo weave offers both mum and child a comfortable temperature at all times.
How to use your scarf
• Wear it as a poncho if you would like to have a full cover. To get a more scarf feeling just let all the fabric hang in front of you. Both ways will give you a comfortable and private feeling while nursing your baby.
• Swirl or let the scarf hang around your neck as a trendy accessory in between feeds.
• Our scarfs come in neutral colours without pattern and are easy to match with all your outfits.
• The neckline is wide so you easily can have eye contact with your baby during feeding.
• Use it as a sun cover when carrying your baby in a baby carrier
The Nursing Scarf from Les Enfants comes in a luxurious gift box. One size only.
Washing instructions: 40 °C, Wash with similar colours. Hang-dry and twist when dry to keep wrinkleness.
Fabric: 100% bamboo